These Romance Affirmations are bound to make your heart happy:
- I have a wonderful partner and we are both happy and living in harmony.
- I release any desperation and allow love to find me.
- My partner is the most loving and romantic person in the world.
- My partner and I treat each other with mutual respect.
- I attract romance everywhere I go.
- I can readily and easily express my romantic feelings to my partner.
- I attract only healthy relationships that are in my best interest.
- My partner's love and support helps me to serve my higher purpose.
- My partner and I enjoy each other's company and can spend hours together. We are best friends.
- My partner always looks for little ways to be romantic every day.
Add Your Own Romance Affirmations
Do you have a great romance affirmation? Share it!
What Other Visitors Have Said
Click below to see contributions from other visitors to this page...
Irene Clarke Not rated yet
My partner and I share all good and not so good things in life but that makes us stronger in our relationship.
I believe talking to one another is a …
Click here to write your own.
As a Law of Attraction Life Coach, I can help you to manifest whatever you desire. If you need help with the universal laws or any aspect of the Law of Attraction, I can work with you to get results. For personal online advice, refer to the Life Coaching page of this website.
Hot off the press, we now offer the Mind's Eye E-zine where we we will keep you updated with the latest Law of Attraction information, free gifts and more. Just sign up below and the first edition should be with you shortly.
Or subscribe to my Law of Attraction Blog RSS feed, where there is no need to provide your e-mail address. It keeps you totally up-to-date and saves you time by delivering new information as it is added to this web site. Just click on the RSS link at the bottom of the Navigation Bar on the left.
Imagine it and it is yours!
The Mind's Eye Productions
Home » List Of Affirmations » Romance Affirmations
Use this search feature to to find what you're looking for: