The owner of this web site does not set any cookies, set any web beacons, or collect any personally identifiable information about visitors to this site. The web hosting company for this web site collects statistical information which may include information such as the referring Internet web address, search term, IP address of the viewer, type of browser used, and related statistical information about the visit.
This site uses third party advertisers, including Google's Adsense program. Third party advertisers may set cookies or use web beacons to track the effectiveness of their ad campaigns or to provide you with personalized ads.
1. You are encouraged to consult other sources and confirm the information contained within or linked to from this Web site.
2. In view of the possibility of human error, neither the publisher nor any other party involved in providing this Web site, warrant that the information contained therein is in every respect accurate or complete and they are not responsible nor liable for any errors or omissions that may be found in this Web site or for the results obtained from the use of such information. The entire risk as to use of this Web site is assumed by the user.
3. The information contained in this web site is subject to change without notice. The materials published on this web site are provided as-is without warranty of any kind and may include inaccuracies and/or typographical errors. The publisher makes no representations about the suitability of this information for any purpose. The publisher disclaims all warranties with regard to this information, including all implied warranties, and in no event shall the publisher be held liable, resulting from, or in any way related to, the use of this information.
4. The information you access through this web site is provided "as is". No warranty, expressed or implied, is given as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information herein, or for obtaining legal advice. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, neither the publisher nor any other parties who have been involved in the creation, preparation, posting, or delivering of this web site assume responsibility for the completeness, accuracy, timeliness, errors or omissions of said information and assume no liability for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages as well as any circumstance for any complication, injuries, side effects or other medical accidents to person or property arising from or in connection with the use or reliance upon any information contained herein or pages linked therefrom.
5. The publisher and other parties involved in the creation of this Web site assume no responsibility or liability for any damages, or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the web site, or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the web site.
6. The publisher is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or update to such sites. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the publisher. The publisher of this Web site makes no representations or claims as to the quality, content and accuracy of the information, services, products, messages which may be provided by such resources, and specifically disclaims any warranties, including but not limited to implied or express warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular usage, application or purpose.
7. By using this Web site, you signify your assent to these terms and conditions of use. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions of use, do not use this web site. If any provision of these terms and conditions of use shall be determined to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability or any remaining provisions.
8. The individual documents provided on this Web Site are copyrighted by the publisher and his licensors and may be printed for personal use only provided that they remain wholly unedited and unmodified. Permission to otherwise reprint, copy, download, save, electronically reproduce, or utilize any document on this Web site, in part or in whole, is expressly prohibited. The unauthorized alteration of the content of this Web site is expressly prohibited. The publisher, his agents and representatives shall not be responsible for any claims, actions, or damages which may arise on account of the unauthorized alteration of this Web site.
13. By using this Web site, you are agreeing to the conditions, terms and stipulations of the paragraphs above and this paragraph. As above, these terms are subject to change at any point in time. As such, please check them frequently, since they govern your use of this website. Your permission and use of this website and these terms will be governed by English law. Any dispute or claim in connection with this website or your use of it will be brought in the local or federal courts of London, England. You agree to jurisdiction and venue in such courts according to English law.
14. Arbitration - By using this Web site you agree that in the event of any controversy or dispute arising with respect to your use of this site shall be settled in accordance with the prevailing rules of, and such arbitration shall be determined by, the UK Chartered Institute of Arbitrators.
Don't worry — your e-mail address is totally secure.
I promise to use it only to send you The Mind's Eye E-Zine.