Free Inspirational Quotes - Family Inspirational Quotes To Motivate and Inspire
Free inspirational quotes and sayings guaranteed to move you into action.
These famous inspirational quotes will help you achieve personal growth as well as your goals.
These inspirational quotes bring the Law of Attraction to life and provide food for the soul:
Free Inspirational Quotes by Authors A to G
- data-custom-mark="true""Kindness is the noblest weapon to conquer with." - data-custom-mark="true"American Proverb
- "You grow up the day you have your first real laugh at yourself." - Ethel Barrymore
- "To keep the body in good health is a duty...otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear." - Buddha
- "Your talent is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God." - Leo Buscaglia
- "Act as if you were already happy and that will tend to make your happy." - Dale Carnegie
- "The journey is the reward." - Chinese Proverb
- "If you're going through hell, keep going." - Sir Winston Churchill
- "The mind is like a river; upon its waters thoughts float through in a constant procession every conscious moment. You stand on a bridge over it and can stop and turn back any thought that comes along. The art of contentment is to let no thought pass that is going to disturb you." - Dr. Frank Crane
- "The quieter you become the more you can hear." - Baba Ram Dass
- "If I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain." - Emily Dickenson
- "You are a child of the Universe, no less than the moon and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the Universe is unfolding as it should." - Max Ehrmann
- "It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot
- "It is one of the beautiful compensations of life that no man can sincerely try to help another without helping himself." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "Give light, and the darkness will disappear of itself." - Erasmus
- "Energy and persistence conquer all things." - Benjamin Franklin
- "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on." - Robert Frost
- "The future depends on what we do in the present." - Mahatma Gandi
Free Inspirational Quotes by Authors H to K
- "Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up." - Jesse Jackson
- "An intellectual improvement arises from leisure." - Samuel Johnson
- "A loving person lives in a loving world. A hostile person lives in a hostile world. Everyone you meet is your mirror." - Ken Keyes, Jr.
- "When we get too caught up in the business of the world, we lose connection with one another and ourselves." - Jack Kornfield
- "Real learning comes when the competitive spirit has ceased." - J. Krishnamurti
Free Inspirational Quotes by Authors L to N
- "He who knows enough is enough will always have enough." - Lao-tzu
- "It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end." - Ursula LeGuin
- "The purpose of life is to live a life of purpose." - Richard Leider
- "All my life I have tried to pluck a thistle and plant a flower wherever the flower would grow in thought and mind." - Abraham Lincoln
- "Rest is not idleness, and to lie sometimes on the grass under trees on a summer's day, listening to the murmur of the water, or watching the clouds float across the sky, is by no means a waste of time." - Sir J. Lubbock
- "The sorrow which has no vent in tears may make other organs weep." - Henry Maudsley
- "I must govern the clock, not be governed by it." - Golda Meir
- "The moment one gives close attention to any thing, even a blade of grass, it becomes a mysterious, awesome, indescribably magnificent world in itself." - Henry Miller
Free Inspirational Quotes by Authors O to Z
- "We do not remember days, we remember moments." - Cesare Pavese
- "True silence is the rest of the mind; it is to the spirit what sleep is to the body, nourishment and refreshment." - William Penn
- "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." - Eleanor Roosevelt
- "The fundamental delusion of humanity is to suppose that I am here and you are out there." - Yasutani Roshi
- "People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within." - Elizabeth Kuebler Ross
- "Each small task of everyday is part of the total harmony of the universe." - St. Theresa of Lisieux
- "Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant." - Robert Louis Stevenson
I hope you've enjoyed these free inspirational quotes.
As a Law of Attraction Life Coach, I can help you to manifest whatever you desire. If you need help with the universal laws or any aspect of the Law of Attraction, I can work with you to get results. For personal online advice, refer to the Life Coaching page of this website.
Hot off the press, we now offer the Mind's Eye E-zine where we we will keep you updated with the latest Law of Attraction information, free gifts and more. Just sign up below and the first edition should be with you shortly.
Or subscribe to my Law of Attraction Blog RSS feed, where there is no need to provide your e-mail address. It keeps you totally up-to-date and saves you time by delivering new information as it is added to this web site. Just click on the RSS link at the bottom of the Navigation Bar on the left.
Imagine it and it is yours!
The Mind's Eye Productions
Home » Good Quotes » Free Inspirational Quotes
Use this search feature to to find what you're looking for:
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.