Here are some encouragement quotes to inspire you:
- "Correction does much, but encouragement does more." -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- "Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you. Love me and I may be foreced to love you." -William Arthur Ward
- "I consider my ability to arouse enthusiasm among men
the greatest asset I possess. The way to develop the best that is in a man is by appreciation and encouragement." -Charles Schwaab
- "Nine tenths of education is encouragement." -Anatole France
- "Note how good you feel after you have encouraged someone else. No other argument is necessary to suggest that never miss
the opportunity to give encouragement." -George Adams
- "Taking an interest in what others are thinking and doing is often a much more powerful form of encouragement than praise." -Robert Martin
- "There is nothing better than the encouragement of a good friend." -Katharine Butler Hathaway
- "Those who are lifting the world upward and onward are those who encourage more than criticize." -Elizabeth Harrison
- "Fall seven times, stand up eight." -Japanese Proverb
- "Problems are only opportunities with thorns on them." -Hugh Miller
- "One has to remember that every failure can be a stepping stone to something better." -Col. Harland Sanders
- "You need to be aware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins." -Jim Stovall
Home » Good Quotes » Encouragement Quotes
Use this search feature to to find what you're looking for:
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.